Saturday, September 5, 2009

A wonderful response to tragedy


I have not shared this on the blog, but I had a 20 year old nephew who tragically died in a car accident two years ago. He was a college student on his way to a bright future after many struggles as a teen.

I just found out about a wonderful organization called Dahlia's Reach, whose purpose it is to help families deal with tragedies like this. They will help with travel arrangements, food, lodging and collecting items for families.

Dahlia's Reach is only available in Florida right now, but hope to expand nationally. If you think you can help in any way, I hope you will. I pray that none of you ever need to use their services, but it would be mighty gracious of us all to make a contribution if able, to support them in their efforts to help the people who need them.

No comments: